Bestseller No. 1
Pinemeadow PGX Offset Driver (Men's, Right Hand, Graphite, Regular)
- Offset anti-slice Technology
- 460Cc clubhead
- Headcover included ; The matte black finish and white and green gives the driver a clean and sleek look.
- Club 1
- The offset of the driver helps you square the ball at impact. Having a square face at impact is important and will result in straighter drivers.
SaleBestseller No. 2
TEC Plus 460 cc Ti Matrix Driver Men's (Right-Handed)
- 460CC VOLUME – Maximum size allowed by the USGA to instill confidence
- HIGH MOI DESIGN - Offers a large sweet spot for maximum forgiveness
- XTREME DISTANCE III SHAFT – Matching lightweight graphite shaft
- EXCELLENT DRIVER - For any beginner golfer on a budget
- HEADCOVER INCLUDED
SaleBestseller No. 3
Callaway WD RH MAVRIK 22 DR 9.0 GR STF
- Flash Face for Exceptional Ball Speed and Unconventional Forgiveness
- Cyclone Aero Shape for Increased Head Speed
- Jailbreak Technology for Increased Ball Speeds
- Carbon Crown
Bestseller No. 4
Cobra Golf 2020 Speedzone Extreme Driver Black-Yellow (Men's, Right Hand, UST Helium 5F3, Reg Flex, 10.5)
- CNC Milled Infinity Face-The Power Zone-The face is the engine of the driver and foundation for speed.
- Titanium Speed Chassis-The Strength Zone-A Newly designed T-Bar Speed Chassis is lighter and stronger to withstand high speed collisions and deliver excellent stability and feel.
- 360 Carbon Wrap Crown-The Light Zone-A 360 Carbon wrap crown covers 50% of the club body, adding stiffness to the chassis while saving 25 grams of discretionary weight that we moved low, back, and to the perimeter.
- Speed back Weighting-The LOW CG Zone-69 grams of mass is positioned as low as possible, creating the most efficient transfer of energy to the ball and speed that you can relish every time you step on the tee.
- Speed back Shape-The Aero Zone-A streamlined shape with milled perimeter leading edges harness airflow with ultimate precision for maximum acceleration power.
SaleBestseller No. 5
Mizuno ST-Z 220 Driver 9.5 Degrees, Right Hand, Mid Launch, Stiff
- Highly resilient Forged SAT2041 Beta-Ti Face: As a high strength Beta Ti, SAT2041 maintains its characteristics and resists micro fractures for longer than the commonly used 6-4 Ti.
- NEW Multi-thickness CORTECH Face: Refined to maximize the return from Mizuno's Beta Ti face. Ball speeds most noticeably improved low on the clubface.
- Quick Switch Adaptor: 4 degrees of loft adjustability to fine-tune look and trajectory
- Optimized Wave Sole Plate: Delivers an additional contribution to ball speed - low from the club face.
- Z-Axis design for straight line flight: Balanced use of carbon composite on the soleand deep central sole weight are biased towards a straight-line flight and low spin efficiency.