TaylorMade Mens M1 430 DriverPerformance For Every SwingThe M1 430 features a more compact 430cc profile compared to the 460cc M1, but like its counterpart, the 430 was designed to combine incredible distance and feel with customization options that allow recreational golfers to set up their drivers with the same precision that Tour players seek when working directly with TaylorMadeaTMs professional fitters. The key component in the M1 430 is the lightweight crown, which allows additional weight to be utilized on the bottom of the club to achieve preferred trajectory and ball flight. The M1 430 comes at a stock length of 45.5 inches and is available in lofts of 8.5, 9.5, and 10.5 (right-handed only). Three unique stock shafts are offered to address ball-flight preferences, and nearly a dozen premium shafts are available at no upcharge.DetailsAdjustability 4A total, + / – 2A in 1A increments Grip TM Lamkin Performance 360, 52 grams Length 45.5″ Headcover Yes Head size 430cc Click the Enter Custom Specs tab above for custom shaft & grip options Ideal For:Golfers of all ability levels, although its more compact look probably will appeal most to more accomplished players. The 430 is generally regarded to be slightly less forgiving than the 460cc version of the M1. That said, the numerous customization options of the 430 can benefit just about anyone. If you want to eliminate a hook or slice, need to hit the ball lower or higher, or want to bring your spin numbers down, M1 430 will offer a setting to help you accomplish those goals. A commitment to experimenting with different settings is a must to get optimal performance, but this is a driver than truly can be personalized.TGW Customer Feedback on the TaylorMade M1 and M2 driversChris Schram of TGW talks with Mike, a TGW customer, about the TaylorMade M1 and M2 Drivers. Multi-Material ConstructionThe M1 features an ultra-thin, ultra-light, and high-strength crown. The weight saved in the crownaTMs construction enabled
- Available Lofts: 8.5º, 9.5º, 10.5 º, 12º. 2 head models (460cc and 430cc)
- 3 stock shafts: -High Launch (Fujikura Pro 60) -Mid Launch (Mitsubishi KuraKage Tini Silver 60) -Low Launch (Aldila Rogue Silver 70)
- Multi-Material Construction: 7-layer Carbon Composite Crown that is precision-formed and built ultra-thin, ultra-lite and high strength
- T-Track System: option to personalize your M1 to exact specifications, fitting your swing.
- Front Track: 15 gram weights provide multiple draw, neutral and fade settings. Back Track: 10 gram weight adjusts for multiple high, medium and low launch and spin settings